Butt Lift – Malaysia – Before and After Reviews
Excess skin and fat in the gluteal area can add bulk and frustrate your efforts to achieve a slimmer, more sculpted body through weight loss. The only answer to this would be butt lift and sometimes this procedure in combination with a liposuction of the hips or thighs it can result in a dramatic reshaping of the entire backside.
What is Buttocks Lift?
Buttocks Lift surgery or thighplasty, It can be performed as a solo procedure, or as part of the total body lift. The procedure improves the contour of the buttock and makes it ‘perkier’. Not to be confused with a “Brazilian butt lift,” which adds volume using fat transfer, this procedure involves only removing skin and fat through surgical excision and liposuction.
WHEN TO DECIDE THAT YOU NEED Buttocks Lift?
- If you are dealing with loss of skin elasticity in the buttock area due to extreme weight loss or aging.
- If you are with thighs that are crinkled, dimpled or flabby due to lack of exercise or cellulite.
- If your gluteal area makes you feel self-conscious.
- If the excess skin and fat make you uncomfortable or cause mobility problems.
- If you have pregnancy and/or aging have left you with loose skin and cellulite below the waistline.
ON WHAT BASIS DO PLASTIC SURGEONS DECIDE YOU ARE A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR Buttocks Lift?
- Medical conditions – Do you have any medical conditions that could interfere with healing after Buttocks lift?
- Medications – Are you taking any medications, including herbal remedies or non-prescription medications, that can increase your risk for complications or that may interfere with healing?
- Cost – (cost at end of this review)
- Weight loss – If you have not yet reached your weight loss goals, losing further weight could cause your buttocks tissue to droop again. In addition, gaining significant weight after your procedure can also interfere with your results. Your surgeon may be able to work with you to determine a target weight for this procedure. Every patient needs to be evaluated as an individual taking into account their anatomy, fat distribution, goals and expectations.
Also these are the ones that are NOT good candidates for Buttocks Lift
Most women are candidates for the procedure. There are only 5 dis-qualifiers:
- Unhealthy, or have medical problems making you unfit for surgery
Smokers have a poor capacity to regenerate tissue. We recommend that a patient stops smoking at least 2 months before the procedure and abstain from even a single whiff or puff throughout the process and for 3 months after. If she cannot comply, we cannot help her.
- Aspirin and Other Over-the-Counter Food Supplements and Vitamins That May Impair Blood Clotting
We have seen disastrous results when a patient has prolonged bleeding time from long-term use of Omega 3 fatty acids, ginkgo biloba, garlic, ginger, ginseng, vitamin E, herbal tea, and green tea to name a few. It is imperative that the patient stops aspirin, all vitamins, and all herbal supplements at least 2 weeks before the procedure.
- Not realistic about what to expect. It’s good to dream, but if you are imagining all types of unrealistic visions of how this will dramatically change your life, you may not be an ideal candidate.
- Emotionally unstable.
Whatsapp on +60196610088
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM Buttocks Lift
- remove the lax skin from the upper inner thigh.
- this is a [re-shaping] and contouring [of your body] — it’s not a weight loss procedure.
- it’s the best procedure for the ones who had large weight loss, or like a post-bariatric surgery patient with an extreme amount of loose skin
- Can be done as out patient surgery.
WHAT TO NOT EXPECT
It may be difficult to have reasonable expectations after reading advertisements and looking at pictures of women who have had Buttocks Lift. Remember that advertising is made to make you want to purchase a product or service. Advertisements do not usually tell you about problems or shortcomings of the product or service.
- It’s not a scar free procedure. There may be scars at the site where the doctor made the cut. These scars are usually small and fade with time but in some people, scars may be larger or more prominent.
- Not intended strictly for the removal of excess fat. Liposuction alone (which usually combined with this operation) can remove excess fat deposits where skin has good elasticity and is able to naturally conform to new body contours.
YOUR GOALS AND body CHARACTERISTICS WILL DEFINE THE APPROACH TO PROCEDURE
However, it’s also vital to understand every case has it’s own approach and scenario. So it’s not accurate to compare what you read online with actual procedure. As it might only act as a generic reference.
Buttocks Lift is done at an accredited hospital on an outpatient basis and it can be done under general or local anesthesia. If general anesthesia is used then you will be asleep during the entire procedure. If local anesthesia is used then you will be awake during the entire procedure but will be given a light sedative and the area to be operated on will be numbed.
BUT … you should understand important terms to know what are you signing up for
Brazilian Butt lift: Is fat transfer to the buttock, this procedure has become so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs. The fat is then processed and used to augment the buttock. So even though it is
Butt Augmentation: This is a general term that is used to describe any surgery that increases the size of the buttock. This can be done with fat injections (Brazilian Butt Lfit) or with implants.
Butt Lift: Same defintion as I mentioned above. and this is what is discussed here in this full review
Can I have a posterior butt lift *and* fat injections?
Yes, our surgeons can lift the butt by removing excess skin and then also inject the buttocks with fat (that’s called Brazilian butt lift). However, this is more involved, and sometimes must be done in two operative sessions.
PREPARING FOR Buttocks Lift
If you decide to go ahead with Buttocks Lift, your surgeon will give you instructions on how to prepare for the surgery. This may include dietary guidelines, alcohol restrictions, or taking or avoiding certain vitamins. and also these points need to be addressed with your surgeon prior to your liposuction operation:
- How soon can I exercise after surgery?
- May I see pictures of previous patients’ results?
- How long will I need to be off work?
- What are my post-op restrictions and for how long?
- What surgical technique do you use?
- How soon may I shower after surgery?
- Which places need most lift, and can it all be done on the same day?
NOTE: We require all of our patients to get medical clearance two weeks prior to surgery. An H&P (history and physical) and a CBC blood test are the minimum requirements for healthy adults. You should stop smoking and refrain from taking aspirin products one month prior to surgery.
Warning: Do not, do not, do not, go to a doctor that does not do this as his only line of business. Do not use a pediatrician, a general doctor, an ear, nose and throat doctor – get my point?? Do not use any doctor that has added this to his practice and sandwiches your Buttocks Lift with allergy shots and annual physicals.
It is not all about the machine, but more so about the Doc. I see all forum lovers talking about the technology being used, but nothing about the provider of the service.
Whatsapp on +60196610088
Buttocks Lift PROCEDURE STEPS
In general, the incision is made at the waist or slightly below the waist. After the incision or incisions are made, excess skin and fat is detached from the soft tissue and removed. The skin is then tightened and closed in layers.
After surgery, a sterile dressing is applied and you will wear a compression garment or elastic girdle that tightly holds the skin in to reduce swelling and aid in the natural tightening of the skin.
Buttocks Lift RECOVERY – After Care
When you wake up, you may find the following:
- Surgical drains have been placed to remove fluid that accumulates within the incisions.
- You are wearing a compression garment, which controls swelling, supports the suspended tissues and smoothes and flattens the skin. This garment may be placed at the time of surgery or later.
The Right Garments for Post-care
We usually tell our patients to wear something comfortable like sweat pants or a sweat shirt (depending on the area being treated). The area being treated tends to be a little swollen, constrictive apparel would be uncomfortable to the patient. Patients are sent home with compression garments; so these should be able to fit under clothing easily.
PRECONDITIONS AND RISKS – Buttocks Lift SURGERY
We minimize risks and complications of Buttocks Lift by selecting patients carefully and always having the most skilled surgeons, physicians and nurses carry out procedures. However, despite the highest standards, complications can occur. They are rare, and most patients will not have complications, but if you have concerns about possible complications, please discuss these with your doctor.
You are at increased risk of complications if you have diabetes, poor circulation, heart, lung or liver disease, smoke, have a family history of blood clots, take certain medications, etc. You must disclose all these conditions to the surgeon before booking your Buttocks Lift surgery.
Note: Our registered nursing staff will monitor you in the post-anesthesia recovery area after your surgery. Your doctor will allow you to go home after the effects of anesthesia have worn off, accompanied by our MV dedicated helper for you.
THE LESS COMMON (rare) COMPLICATIONS OF Buttocks Lift SURGERY INCLUDES:
All surgical procedures carry some risk. Possible complications from a Buttocks Lift include:
The largest risk is for poor scar. The scar can become thick or wide. Rarely the wound will not heal immediately. You can also have infections. The risks are significantly increased in smokers. Therefore, plastic Surgeons will not do this surgery until you stop smoking.
Skin tone and elasticity will play a role, as well as color. A caucasian’s scarring will be less noticeable than the scarring on a dark skinned person. A person with good skin tone and elasticity will heal better than if the skin has poor tone and elasticity.
Other Risks can occur regardless of surgeon or technique. These include but are not limited to: infection, hematoma, discomfort, asymmetry, undesirable effect on associated muscles, overcorrection, undercorrection, pain, prolonged swelling, dimpling, fat necrosis, fibrosis, abscess formation, adverse medication reaction, allergic reaction
These all may sound scary, but complications are rare. Our surgeons can answer any questions you may have about the risks and can put them in perspective to ease your mind or help you decide not to proceed with surgery.
Do Butt Lift Give Long-Lasting Results?
Buttocks lift has been shown to be effective and long lasting. That said, no surgical procedure can prevent an individual from gaining weight. If one’s caloric intake is greater than what they burn in exercise they will gain weight. So maintaining weight is the key to have permanent results for the lifetime.
Patients Before and After treatment (Post op) Butt Lift
Whatsapp on +60196610088
RECOMMENDED STAY – Butt Lift SURGERY
This is an outpatient procedure but if you are a traveller and you are not located in Malaysia. The recommended stay in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for breast reconstruction surgery is 10 nights. Before travelling back to your hometown
Butt Lift Surgery in Malaysia (Malaysian Ringgits)
(Note: this is an indicative price it can be subjected to minor changes)
|Treatment Areas||Fees (Per one session)||Accommodation||Insurance (optional)||Flight To Malaysia Price|
|Butt Lift||17700||Check tripadvisor.com for best offers. But we can also arrange affordable guest house stay (let us know)||1700||Check skyscanner.net for best offers|
|Brazilian Butt Lift||19000|
Our Suggested Plastic Surgeon for your surgeons
I AM INTERESTED! WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
If you are considering Butt lift we encourage you to contact us to schedule a consultation and/or treatment at Makeovervacations office. During this visit we will listen to your concerns and discuss your options. After careful analysis, we will tell you whether you are a suitable candidate for this procedure and inform you of the alternatives and potential risks of the procedure.
You are most welcomed to ask us directly