Get Cool Lipo – Laser Assisted Liposuction – in Malaysia
The Cool Lipo laser system is a revolutionary cosmetic procedure for laser liposuction. Cool Lipo is a newer generation laser than SmartLipo as it’s unique wavelength laser system (1320 nm) is uniformly absorbed by fat, water, and collagen with little effect on hemoglobin and melanin in contrast to the SmartLipo wavelength (1064 nm) which is greatly absorbed by the pigments and can cause skin pigmentary changes.
What is Cool Lipo?
Cool Lipo surgery is an advanced technology of laser assisted liposuction, however unlike traditional liposuction, which uses a small hollow tube (a cannula) to remove unwanted fat from body areas. Cool lipo pass a laser fiber beneath the skin to literally melt the unwanted fat. Once the fat is liquefied, the suction cannula is then used to remove it. Cool Lipo uses 2 different sizes of laser fibers to liquefy the fat. One is small for smaller areas (jowls, neck, male breasts (gynecomastia), knees and other small fatty areas) and a larger tube for bigger areas (stomach, arms, inner and outer thighs, back fat).
WHEN TO DECIDE THAT YOU NEED Cool Lipo?
- Excessive fat in areas such as under the chin, neck, and jowls or areas with loose skin such as the arms.
- Areas with extra skin, including the arms, abdomen, and neck
- If you are with thighs that are crinkled, dimpled or flabby due to lack of exercise or cellulite.
- If the excess skin and fat make you uncomfortable or cause mobility problems.
- If you have pregnancy and/or aging have left you with loose skin and cellulite below the waistline.
ON WHAT BASIS DO PLASTIC SURGEONS DECIDE YOU ARE A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR Cool Lipo?
- Medical conditions – Do you have any medical conditions that could interfere with healing after Cool Lipo?
- Medications – Are you taking any medications, including herbal remedies or non-prescription medications, that can increase your risk for complications or that may interfere with healing?
- Cost – (cost at end of this review)
- Weight loss – If you have not yet reached your weight loss goals, losing further weight could cause your buttocks tissue to droop again. In addition, gaining significant weight after your procedure can also interfere with your results. Your surgeon may be able to work with you to determine a target weight for this procedure. Every patient needs to be evaluated as an individual taking into account their anatomy, fat distribution, goals and expectations.
Also these are the ones that are NOT good candidates for Cool Lipo
Most women/men are candidates for the procedure. There are only 5 dis-qualifiers:
- Unhealthy, or have medical problems making you unfit for surgery
Smokers have a poor capacity to regenerate tissue. We recommend that a patient stops smoking at least 2 months before the procedure and abstain from even a single whiff or puff throughout the process and for 3 months after. If she cannot comply, we cannot help her.
- Aspirin and Other Over-the-Counter Food Supplements and Vitamins That May Impair Blood Clotting
We have seen disastrous results when a patient has prolonged bleeding time from long-term use of Omega 3 fatty acids, ginkgo biloba, garlic, ginger, ginseng, vitamin E, herbal tea, and green tea to name a few. It is imperative that the patient stops aspirin, all vitamins, and all herbal supplements at least 2 weeks before the procedure.
- Not realistic about what to expect. It’s good to dream, but if you are imagining all types of unrealistic visions of how this will dramatically change your life, you may not be an ideal candidate.
- Emotionally unstable.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM Cool Lipo
- It is minimally invasive requiring only very small incisions. This means that there is little or no scarring and the chances of infection are reduced.
- Gentle fat disruption and removal technique for small areas
- Treats areas that are difficult for conventional liposuction
- This is a [re-shaping] and contouring [of your body] — it’s not a weight loss procedure.
- Results are immediate but there is a some swelling so full results are seen over several days to a few months for the total effect.
- It’s the best procedure for the ones who had large weight loss, or like a post-bariatric surgery patient with an extreme amount of loose skin
- Can be done as outpatient surgery.
WHAT TO NOT EXPECT
It may be difficult to have reasonable expectations after reading advertisements and looking at pictures of women who have had Cool Lipo. Remember that advertising is made to make you want to purchase a product or service. Advertisements do not usually tell you about problems or shortcomings of the product or service.
- It’s not a scar free procedure. There may be scars at the site where the doctor made the cut. These scars are usually small and fade with time but in some people, scars may be larger or more prominent.
- Please understand many might think they need Coollipo, But they turnout to be better candidates for tumescent liposuction or a tummy tuck.
- There is no guarantee that it’ll help improving cellulite
NOTE: If you have loose or excess skin of the abdomen, unfortunately, it is not likely that Cool Lipo or liposuction will SOLO give you great results – you may actually need to combine it with tummy tuck (also known as a Lipoabdominoplasty).
Whatsapp on +60196610088
YOUR GOALS AND body CHARACTERISTICS WILL DEFINE THE APPROACH TO PROCEDURE
However, it’s also vital to understand every case has it’s own approach and scenario. So it’s not accurate to compare what you read online with actual procedure. As it might only act as a generic reference.
Cool Lipo is done at an accredited hospital on an outpatient basis and it can be done under general or local anesthesia. However, nearly no certified cosmetic surgeon uses GA for this operation and only local anesthesia is used.
How many treatments will I need?
Usually only one is needed.
Cool Liposuction can treat these areas:
- Male Breast Excess
- Back rolls
PREPARING FOR Cool Lipo
If you decide to go ahead with Cool Lipo, your surgeon will give you instructions on how to prepare for the surgery. This may include dietary guidelines, alcohol restrictions, or taking or avoiding certain vitamins. and also these points need to be addressed with your surgeon prior to your liposuction operation:
- How soon can I exercise after surgery?
- May I see pictures of previous patients’ results?
- How long will I need to be off work?
- What are my post-op restrictions and for how long?
- How soon may I shower after surgery?
- Which places need most liposuction, and can it all be done on the same day?
NOTE: We require all of our patients to get medical clearance two weeks prior to surgery. An H&P (history and physical) and a CBC blood test are the minimum requirements for healthy adults. You should stop smoking and refrain from taking aspirin products one month prior to surgery.
Warning: Do not, do not, do not, go to a doctor that does not do this as his only line of business. Do not use a pediatrician, a general doctor, an ear, nose and throat doctor – get my point?? Do not use any doctor that has added this to his practice and sandwiches your Cool Lipo with allergy shots and annual physicals.
It is not all about the machine, but more so about the Doc. I see all forum lovers talking about the technology being used, but nothing about the provider of the service.
Whatsapp on +60196610088
|Technology||Laser Assisted Liposuction||Mechanical assisted liposuction|
|Side-effects||No to low Trauma and minimum scaring that fades by time||May tear nearby blood vessels, nerves, connective tissue, and may over thin the skin. Prominent scaring that also fades by time but takes a little bit longer|
|Ease of Use To Surgeon||Easily see a red “guide light” shining through the skin||the process cannot be well visualized to guide smooth, even application of this rather rough method|
|Post Op pain||Low to none||Mild|
|Down time||Less – typical time frame 4 days.||More – typical time frame is one week|
|Price||From 3450 USD or 13400 RM||From 2950 USD or 11400 RM|
Cool Lipo PROCEDURE STEPS
The treatment area is anaesthetized using a Tumescent method. This means depositing a dilute anesthetic solution into the fatty plane of tissue so it swells with the fluid making the fat plane numb and more obvious. You will be awake during the entire procedure (if you wish, you may have a mild sedative prior to the procedure).
A small cannula (wand-like apparatus which contours the laser fiber) is inserted into a small incision through the skin into the treatment area. The laser energy disrupts and liquefies the fat which is then removed with a suction device. This promotes more rapid contouring and skin tightening. After the procedure, a steri-strip may be applied to the small incision(s) and is placed over the treated areas with a compression garment.
A day or two of drainage occurs from the small access holes made on the skin. The treated area can be somewhat swollen from the leftover tumescent anesthetic and melted fat.After surgery, a sterile dressing is applied and you will wear a compression garment or elastic girdle that tightly holds the skin in to reduce swelling and aid in the natural tightening of the skin.
Cool Lipo RECOVERY – After Care
When the procedure is finished, you may find the following:
- Surgical drains have been placed to remove fluid that accumulates within the incisions.
- You are wearing a compression garment, which controls swelling, supports the suspended tissues and smoothes and flattens the skin. This garment may be placed at the time of surgery or later.
The Right Garments for Post-care
We usually tell our patients to wear something comfortable like sweat pants or a sweat shirt (depending on the area being treated). The area being treated tends to be a little swollen, constrictive apparel would be uncomfortable to the patient. Patients are sent home with compression garments; so these should be able to fit under clothing easily.
PRECONDITIONS AND RISKS – Cool Lipo SURGERY
We minimize risks and complications of Cool Lipo by selecting patients carefully and always having the most skilled surgeons, physicians and nurses carry out procedures. However, despite the highest standards, complications can occur. They are rare, and most patients will not have complications, but if you have concerns about possible complications, please discuss these with your doctor.
You are at increased risk of complications if you have diabetes, poor circulation, heart, lung or liver disease, smoke, have a family history of blood clots, take certain medications, etc. You must disclose all these conditions to the surgeon before booking your Cool Lipo surgery.
Note: Our registered nursing staff will monitor you in the post-anesthesia recovery area after your surgery. Your doctor will allow you to go home after the effects of anesthesia have worn off, accompanied by our MV dedicated helper for you.
THE LESS COMMON (rare) COMPLICATIONS OF Cool Lipo SURGERY INCLUDES:
All surgical procedures carry some risk. Possible complications from a Cool Lipo include:
The largest risk is for poor scar. The scar can become thick or wide. Rarely the wound will not heal immediately. You can also have infections. The risks are significantly increased in smokers. Therefore, plastic Surgeons will not do this surgery until you stop smoking.
Skin tone and elasticity will play a role, as well as color. A caucasian’s scarring will be less noticeable than the scarring on a dark skinned person. A person with good skin tone and elasticity will heal better than if the skin has poor tone and elasticity.
Other Risks can occur regardless of surgeon or technique. These include but are not limited to: infection, hematoma, discomfort, asymmetry, undesirable effect on associated muscles, overcorrection, undercorrection, pain, prolonged swelling, dimpling, fat necrosis, fibrosis, abscess formation, adverse medication reaction, allergic reaction
These all may sound scary, but complications are rare. Our surgeons can answer any questions you may have about the risks and can put them in perspective to ease your mind or help you decide not to proceed with surgery.
Do Cool Lipo Give Long-Lasting Results?
Cool Lipo has been shown to be effective and long lasting. That said, no surgical procedure can prevent an individual from gaining weight. If one’s caloric intake is greater than what they burn in exercise they will gain weight. So maintaining weight is the key to have permanent results for the lifetime.
Patients Before and After treatment (Post op) Cool Lipo
RECOMMENDED STAY – Cool Lipo SURGERY
This is an outpatient procedure but if you are a traveller and you are not located in Malaysia. The recommended stay in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for Cool Lipo surgery is 10 nights. Before travelling back to your hometown
Cool Lipo COST IN MALAYSIA
(Note: this is an indicative price it can be subjected to minor changes)
Liposuction Cost in Malaysia (Malaysian Ringgits)
|Type of Treatment||Cost of Procedure||Accommodation (optional)||Insurance (optional)||Flight Rates to Malaysia|
|Cool Liposuction – Abdomen||13400||Check tripadvisor.com or we can arrange a budget friendly place for your stay.||1700||Skyscanner.com|
|Cool Liposuction Chest & Abdomen||20900|
|Cool Liposuction – Abdomen, Thigh and hips||21700|
Our Suggested Plastic Surgeon For Cool Lipo
Choosing a surgeon based on the low price might be the most expensive choice if the initial cosmetic results are so poor that another surgeon must be paid to repair the work of the first surgeon if the repair is possible. In Makeovervacations we always choose the top surgeon in town even if it’ll cost a little bit more, for the sake of high quality & best results.
I AM INTERESTED! WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
If you are considering Cool Lipo we encourage you to contact us to schedule a consultation and/or treatment at Makeovervacations office. During this visit we will listen to your concerns and discuss your options. After careful analysis, we will tell you whether you are a suitable candidate for this procedure and inform you of the alternatives and potential risks of the procedure.
You are most welcomed to ask us directly
Whatsapp on +60196610088