PDO & PLLA Thread Lift – Malaysia – Budget Friendly With Fantastic Results!
When you are young, your face is nice and tight and your cheek and chin meet in a smooth contour. Your jaw is defined and lovely looking. This is a big part of how we recognise someone as looking young and fresh. The problem happens when we start to get older and collagen – responsible for keeping the skin nice and bouncy – is lost, making the skin less elastic. This factor means that gravity pulls the loose skin and causes it to slip south and hang off the face creating jowls in the lower face and thinner skin around the cheeks.
A thread lift or lifestyle lift is a procedure touted for fast recovery and cheaper alternative to a facelift. If it sounds to good to be true it usually is. The operation involves placing a barbed suture under the skin and using is to pull up and back the face or neck. This is not the only introduced facelift alternative on the market. The use of neuromodulators such as Botox and Dysport to relax hyperactive muscles and dermal fillers to plump up lost volume. However, thread lift remains the best alternative for face lift.
What is PDO & PLLA Thread Lift (AKA Happy Lift)?
After PDO threads, the poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) threads were developed. They last for 16–18 months and are a fifth generation polymer suture, which is from plants—a sort of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). The PLLA material is sculptural, like some of the PLLA fillers, which are available in Europe so we know this material is safe. They also stimulate the collagen for a longer period, sometimes even up to 25 months.
In a contour thread lift, clear threads with tiny barbs are inserted into the facial skin tissue and then used to tighten the skin. It is designed to deliver the results of a facelift without the recovery time or cost.
How Does Thread Lift Bring Good Results?
Generally, these filaments have two mode of action:
1. A lifting action for immediate yet discreet results. This will improve over a period of 2-6 months as new collagen grows, giving further lift and tightening to the skin.
2. A rejuvenating action for gradual and natural results: re-absorption of the filament component helps skin boost its natural collagen, thus further redefining the features being treated.
WHEN TO DECIDE THAT YOU NEED To go For Thread Lift ?
- experiencing sagging in face or neck but do not have excessively loose skin or drooping facial areas that might require more rigorous facelift surgery.
- Wanting to regain back a younger looking face, neck, nose in 30 mins with non invasive affordable operation
- A good way to make cosmetic enhancements while avoiding facelift scarring and other potential side effects, which sometimes occur after more intensive surgical procedures.
- Increase Collagen (Under Eye Circles, Cheeks, Nasolabial Folds, Skin Furrows)
- Improving Skin Texture (Wrinkles, Pigmentation, Pores and Laxity)
ON WHAT BASIS DO Doctors DECIDE YOU ARE A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR Thread Lifting?
Moderate sagging and laxity of the skin in the cheeks, eyebrows, eyes, jowls and neck
- Effects of a previous face-lift or neck-lift are wearing off
- Younger patients with cheek and brow sagging caused by weakened muscles (ptosis)
- Patients with realistic expectations for the outcome of their thread-lift treatment
There are only 9 dis-qualifiers for Thread Lifting Treatment
- Active acne or skin infection
- Keloid predisposition
- Auto-immune diseases: scleroderma, sarcoidosis, amyloidosis, etc.
- Anti-coagulant medication: coumarin & heparin (aspirin?)
- Pregnancy, IVF
- Hepatitis B & C, HIV
Whatsapp on +60196610088
Pros and Cons between face lift Alternatives for V-Face (BOTOX, Fillers and Thread Lift)
WHAT RESULTS SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
Length of procedure: 30 minutes.
Thread Lift Recovery – After Care
No downtime or special instructions. Doctors usually tell the patients. Desired results are typically seen in 3-5 weeks after treatment. This is the time it takes for the body to naturally process the new face shape and keep producing collagen. Which makes returning to normal activities afterwards a typically easy process. Often, patients even return to work after their thread lift treatment is over.
PRECONDITIONS AND RISKS
No serious or unanticipated adverse events related to the treatment have been observed or reported in clinical studies of the Cool sculpting system. Sensitivity or numbness in the treated area, which usually subsides within weeks of the procedure
RECOMMENDED STAY – Thread Lift Treatment
This is an outpatient procedure, however if not residing in Kuala Lumpur you will need to stay One night. 2 Days in Malaysia.
PDO and PLLA Thread Lift Treatment in Malaysia (Malaysian Ringgits)
(Note: this is an indicative price it can be subjected to minor changes)
|Treatment Areas||Fees (Per one session)||Accommodation||Insurance (optional)||Flight To Malaysia Price|
|PDO face lift||3000||Check tripadvisor.com for best offers. But we can also arrange affordable guest house stay (let us know)||1700||Check skyscanner.net for best offers|
|PLLA face lift||4500|
|Nose Tip lift||2500|
Our Suggested Aesthetic specialists with amazing successful cases:
In Makeover Vacations we always choose the top aesthetic doctor in town even if it’ll cost a little bit extra, for the sake of high quality & best results. do click here to read about our aesthetic Doctors.
I AM INTERESTED! WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
If you are considering Thread lift we encourage you to contact us to schedule a consultation and/or treatment at Makeovervacations office. During this visit we will listen to your concerns and discuss your options. After careful analysis, we will tell you whether you are a suitable candidate for this procedure and inform you of the alternatives and potential risks of the procedure.
You are most welcomed to ask us directly